|We accept Payments by|
Retinol-A Skin Care Gel Pump (100ml)
Discounts Apply !
Buy One Get The 2nd Half Price
Special Offer - Buy One, Get Second One Half Price:
Retinol-A Rejuvenator Wrinkle Gel Pump (100ml) contains Retinol-A (Vitamin-A palmitate), 425,000 IU per Ounce and Vitamin E.
Now Delivered in a Measured 100ml. Pump that dispenses the exact amount you require -- eliminating any chance of contamination from exposure to the air or finger
Retinol A gel for anti-wrinkle treatment, a reliable anti-ageing wrinkle cure.
This is the Highest Potency Retinol-A Gel Available.
This is not an exfoliate gel and contains only pure Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
More Effective than ROC or Boots No7 at a FRACTION of the Cost!
A 100ml of ROC Retin-OX sells for £81.53 (RRP), 200ml of Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum sells for £96.90 and 100ml of L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Revitalift sells for £97.80, this is compared to £39.12 for 236ml of our Retinol-A Gel!
Our Retinol-A Gel not only contains substantially more Retinol-A, but also includes Vitamin E, which has been proven not only to increase the production of Vitamin A, (making it a perfect complement to our gel), but acts as an Anti Oxidant; minimising free radical damage caused by UV rays, and protecting cell membranes.
We guarantee that it works as stated below.
Richly textured and quickly absorbed, this elegant night gel works continuously while you sleep, so you wake to firmer, smoother healthier-looking skin.
Rather than simply exfoliating the skin's surface layer, Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Treatment releases pure and active vitamin A below the skin's surface, reducing the signs of ageing. As a result, skin renews itself, and fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced.
Retinol-A Wrinkle Gel is the only non-prescription face gel proven to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Applied regularly to the skin it will create a smoother and rosier glow. It is designed to be applied to the hands as well as the face and can be used by both men and women to erase lines, reduce and eliminate wrinkles, and to fade age spots. Retinol-A contains 1,700,000 IU Retinyl Palmitate per 4 ounce jar. The strongest gel available.
Retinol-A Wrinkle Gel does not simply exfoliate the surface layer of the skin like other over-the-counter wrinkle treatments. It contains Retinyl, a vitamin A derivative naturally occurring in the body. During the first month of use the skin becomes both smoother and softer.
After two to three months, brown spots fade and the fine lines around the mouth and eyes begin to diminish and disappear.
The gel also has 5,000 I.U. per oz of soothing vitamin E. This gel is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and non-photo toxic and paraben free. Moreover, unlike gels selling for £50 or more and ounce, we guarantee that it will diminish wrinkle lines when used over a 30 day period. Most users, men and women, see immediate results.
We receive several enquiries each week asking why we can sell our product for 10% of the price charged by Estee Lauder for a comparable Retinol cream. Our answer is that we've tested our Retinol against theirs and ours wins by a large margin. Guess, we just lack the marketing savvy of Estee lauder, and that's to our clients advantage.
We recommend the Retinol-A Gel rather than our cream to people who have oily skin as we find that it absorbs quicker.
More Testimonials From Our Customers
- Used for everyday use
- Yes, it's been fantastic for my skin.
- My skin feels better
- Lovely velvety texture. Have used this product for a while and will continue as I feel it is helping with wrinkles.
- Smooth, plumper skin. Always being complimented on how young I look.
- Skin hydrated, smoother and wrinkles seem filled
- It makes my face feel really soft. I love it.
- Use this regularly as I like product
- Very soft skin and healthcare looking
- Keeps my skin looking young and fresh
- Helped my skin problems
- Makes my skin feel good!
- I am just 71 but family and friends tell me I look many years younger for which I am very grateful! Some of it is genetic but I think your cream is largely responsible!
- It seems to improve my skin texture
- The initial results were good which is why I continued to use it. I regard the product as a no-nonsense sours of retinyl palmitate which has known benefits to the skin.
- Skin felt smoother and lines less noticlaby
- I am satisfied. I believe is beneficial.
- Good - did what it claimed to do
- I do like it, and everything I read about Vit A is good. Also I like the bottle, and pump that can be opened/closed by twisting, so it is good for travelling.
- I used this product every night for a month, and it seems to help fight wrinkles, but at 40 years old I'm not going to get miracles. It would probably work more if used morning and night, but during winter this dries the face out a little too much (but shows the product is working). I'm pleased though that in addition to fighting wrinkles, it also tackles acne at the same time.
- Makes skin smoother and wrinkles become far less noticeable, particularly around the eye area.
- Yes. I believe it helps plump up my skin and moisturizes it well too.
- It absorbs easily, is none greasy and I've used it for some time and do believe it helps keep my skin smooth. I also think it's extremely good value as it lasts me about 2 months and I don't use it sparingly.
- Very moisurising and pleasant to use - I like the product very much.
- Improvement in skin texture. Very pleased with the results - have used it for years.
- Appears to work. Will buy again. Skin looks smoother
- Good results. Noticed a difference in skin texture.
- Really lifts and tightens skin around eyes. skin also feels softer and more moisturized.
- Pleased with this cream did appear to pump up my skin
- Smoother skin wrinkles appeared reduced and skin texture appeared better
- I have been using this cream for about five years now. The skin on my neck was sagging but the cream has tightened it and keeps it, and my face, firm and looking about the same.
- I have bought it from you several times its great,the previous ones i bought that I actually used did everything it said in description
- Helped make my wrinkles far less noticeable,skin smoother and glowing
- Nice smooth skin, feels very moisturizing and gives me that feel good factor.
- Keeps my skin clear and soft and wrinkle-free. I have been using this cream for nearly 10 years and would not use another product
- Plumpness of the skin and smoother skin,lines definatley fading excellent purchase
- Have used this item for a few years and I love it. It suits my skink very well
- Smoother clearer skin seemed to prevent wrinkles.
- Felt it did stop the march of time! feel it did stop wrinkles getting worse
- Terrific skin tone, including scar reduction after facial surgery
- Confidence that it is being beneficial to ageing process
- I think my skin is softer and looks brighter. I like how it feels applying, not greasy. I apply before bed.
Difference Between Our Retinol A Cream and Gel?
Some find the Gel absourbes quicker with oily or greasy skin than the Cream - Click Here to Retinol A Cream here
The Wrinkle Cream Fraud
Many large cosmetic companies offer highly publicised anti-ageing wrinkle creams. What they fail to tell you is that these products actually speed the skin's ageing process and increase skin cancer risks. Clinical studies in the USA and Europe show the effects of these creams to be temporary at best and damageing in the short-term and a leading cause of skin ageing in the long-term. Read the DERMATOLOGY TIMES report and discover what the beauty tycoons like Estee Lauder, Lancome, Avon, Max Factor do not want you to know about their dangerous products.
Anti-wrinkle creams age skin more rapidly.
London -- Scientists are now reporting that anti-wrinkle creams containing alphahydroxy acids may actually cause the skin to age more rapidly, according to an article on ABCNews.com.
The European Commission, the administrative arm of the European Union, is considering placing tough, new limits on anti-wrinkle creams because the AHAs present in the products may actually cause the skin to age more rapidly than without, scientists said.
AHAs claim to exfoliate or rejuvenate the skin by peeling off the outer layers to reveal the fresher skin beneath. They also claim to smooth fine lines and surface wrinkles, to improve skin texture and tone, and to improve skin condition in general.
However, both European and U.S. scientists are finding the chemicals may actually be causing long-term damage instead.
Recently, the European Commission's Scientific committe on Cosmetic Products made available a number of studies, including research from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, about this issue.
The commission found that the chemicals appear to increase the number of skin cells that are damaged, stimulate reddening, blistering and burning and put users at greater risk of ultraviolet damage from the sun.
"Improper use, too frequent use, and use by those with sensitive skin -- this is where you see the damage," Nick Lowe, M.D., a dermatologist, told ABCNews. "Products using AHAs should be administered in a clinic."
Products with AHAs are marketed as a "natural" way to rejuvenate skin. Alphahydroxy acid ingredients may be listed as:
- glycolic acid
- malic acid
- citric acid
- glycolic acid + ammonium glycolate
- alpha-hydroxyoctanoic acid
- alpha-hydroxycaprylic acid
- hydroxycaprylic acid
- mixed fruit acid
- tri-alpha hydroxy fruit acids
- triple fruit acid
- sugar cane extract
- alphahydroxy and botanical complex
- L-alpha hydroxy acid
- glycomer in crosslinked fatty acids alpha nutrium (three AHAs)
- Retinol A (Retinol Palmitate), 300,000 I.U. per oz.
- Vitamin E 5,000 I.U. per oz.
- Ionized Water
- Aloe Vera
- Almond Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Cetyl Alchol
- Glycery Stearate
- Bees Wax
- Optiphen Plus
Retinol-A Rejuvenator Wrinkle Cream Tub (100ml)
- Product Code: Retinol-A Rejuvenator Wrinkle Cream Tub
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £27.22
- 2 or more £24.50