Easy to Understand Results
Breathalyzer - Digital Alcohol Tester* shows your level of intoxication in % BAC (percent of blood alcohol content) and shows your reading in increments of 0.1. The Breathalyzer - Digital Alcohol Tester* even alerts you when you are close to or over the drink drive limit.
Pocket sized, it can discretely be kept anywhere. Breathalyzer - Digital Alcohol Tester* measures only 100mm (height) x 37mm (width) x 17mm (depth). It is powered by 2 x AAA batteries meaning that you can use it anywhere at any time.
Easy Cleaning & Maintenance
Breathalyzer - Digital Alcohol Tester* automatically self cleans after every blow test to remove containment like residual alcohol and oxidisation from the sensor.
Use it Again & Again
Using the latest sensor technology and innovations Breathalyzer - Digital Alcohol Tester* can be used again and again meaning that it is a secure investment. We recommend waiting at least a minute between blow tests to allow any residual alcohol left in the blow chamber to evaporate, ensuring an accurate reading.
Every Breathalyzer - Digital Alcohol Tester* unit is tested for accuracy three times before leaving our factory. As a result our quality control is arguably the best in the industry meaning that you can have 100% faith in our products.
Part of the responsible enjoyment of alcohol is to understand its effect on the body and to understand when you are safe to drive, Breathalyzer - Digital Alcohol Tester helps people do exactly that and takes out the potentially fatal guess work the morning after. Donít leave it to chance, order yours today.
- Blood alcohol level detector
- Digital LCD
- High sensitivity sensor
- Read-fast and accurate
- Auto power-function
- Time, temperature and countdown function
- Measuring range: 0.00 - 0.95 mg/L BRAC
- Accuracy: 0.05 mg/L BRAC
- Warm-up time: 10 to 15 s
- Answer: < 5 s
- Dimensions: 100 x 37 x 17 mm
- Weight: 35 g
- Breathalyzer batteries: 2 x AAA (not included)
- Batteries for time function: 1 x AG13 (included)
* To ensure you are not prosecuted for drink driving it is strongly recommend you do not drink alcohol before driving. The Breathalyzer - Digital Alcohol Tester should only be use as an indicator of alcohol levels and not as a legal guarantee you can drive within the alcohol legal limits. If you do not feel fit to drive, whether through alcohol, drugs (prescription or not), tiredness or illness then we strongly recommend that you do not drive.