Summary of the published research on beta-sitosterol:
1. Beta-sitosterol is the miraculous common denominator in saw
palmetto, Pygeum africanum, pumpkinseed oil, stinging nettles,
and other natural prostate remedies.
2. Maximum Prostate capsule contains 300mg. of pure natural mixed
beta- sitosterols from plant sources (sugar cane pulp) plus 15mg.
of zinc citrate. Each 300mg. caplet has as much sterol content
as 3000 capsules of dried saw palmetto berries. You read that
correctly-3000 capsules of saw palmetto.
3. This is the only offering of pure beta-sitosterol for nutritional
4. Numerous international scientific journals have published
scientific studies that prove that beta-sitosterol is the most
effective remedy known for prostate problems. Journals like the
International Journal of Immunopharmacol, 1996; The Lancet, 1995;
European Journal of Drug Metab., 1997; Anticancer Research, 1996;
European Patent EP 287,000, Minerva Urologia, 1985; British Journal
of Clinical Pharmacology, 1984; Medizinische Klinik, 1982; European
Urology, 1992 and 1994, and Fortsher. Med., 1980.
5. Beta-sitosterol is already in your diet in common foods we
eat every day but only in small amounts. It is completely safe
and without side effects.
6. Herbal extracts are sold in Germany and France by prescription
only under the names Harzal and Permixon. They are expensive and
contain only a small fraction of the beta-sitosterol contained
in a single caplet of Maximum Prostate. Even the best herbal extracts
sold in the U.S. contain only small amounts of beta-sitosterol,
and most of them require that you take 6 or more tablets a day.
7. Each year over 400,000 men in the United States alone undergo
prostate surgery and over a billion dollars a year is spent on
prostate treatment. Proscar, the leading drug, is highly dangerous
and according to the United States Veteran's Administration is
no more effective than sugar pills. Surgery often results in incontinence
and impotence. Are you ready to wear diapers, suffer castration,
and never have sex again?
8. Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of death for men
after lung cancer. 90% of prostate cancer goes undetected until
it is untreatable and has spread to the lymphatic system. By the
age of 50, 35% of men have cancer cells in their prostate.
9. Odds are 2 to 1 you'll have prostate problems by the time you
are 60. By age 65 most men have enlarged prostates. The first signs
are night urination and difficult urination. Literally 97% of all
men will be affected with prostate problems during their lifetime.
Fortunately, nature has given us a natural remedy to support good
60 Caps - £20.56
Maximum Prostate 120 Caps
(Money Back Guarantee and Over 14% Off)
Maximum Prostate 180 Caps
(Money Back Guarantee and Over 30% Off)