Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer, short version:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to view this website.
- The statements in product descriptions and content pages have not been evaluated by the FDA or the MHRA. The content on our website should not be regarded as medical advice. We encourage our visitors to consult with a medical professional if in any doubt over the use of any of our products.
- The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Terms & Conditions
- Virility Health Ltd would like to provide you with a strong and compelling reason to visit our site again. Therefore, in order to help us provide an optimal site and service and increase our speed of site download time, we gather the following information in aggregate form: operating system (e.g.Macintosh, Windows - Mac/PC), browser type (e.g. Navigator, Internet Explorer), IP address, and Internet domain (e.g. Virgin, Freeserve, Demon, AOL). Cookies are used to record your purchase preferences each time you visit our site. Information gathered on our email registration form is simply your name and email address so we can update you with information on special offers that are not available to non registrants.
- We use customer contact information from the order form for accounting purposes and to contact the customer when/if necessary (e.g. for customer service issues). In the instance when Virility Health Ltd uses a third party to fulfill the transaction, the following information is provided to the supplier in order to facilitate the transaction and/or exchange of goods: email address, phone numbers, fax number and payment details. Virility Health Ltd also uses the order information to send the customer information about our company and our services. Demographic and profile data is used to provide aggregate customers profiles to our marketing partners and to help us create a better service. Demographic and profile data is used to tailor our visitors' experience at our site, showing content that we think might be of interest, and displaying the content according to these preferences. Customers can opt-out at any time of receiving these future mailings; see the unsubscribe section above.
- Information gathered from contests: occasionally we run contests on our site and the customer's contact information is used to contact the customer when necessary (e.g. to notify you if you have won) and customers are added to our mailing list for future products. Customers may opt-out at any time of receiving future mailings; see the unsubscribe section above. Abbreviated/censored customer names may be used on our contest winners' page as well. We do not sell, share, trade, rent, or give away any of your personal information on our email lists.
- Emails sent to Virility Health Ltd may occasionally be used for testimonial purposes but will be withdrawn from the web site if requested. Our site may from time to time contain links to other sites and Virility Health Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. You can send mail to the following postal address: Virility Health Ltd Lane End Farm, Kelsall Road, Ashton Hayes, Cheshire CH3 8BH United Kingdom requests will be made within 11 working days of the request. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with Virility Health Ltd please contact us at email@example.com. Only one voucher/coupon may be used per order. Minimum order value may apply, and coupons cannot be used on multiple orders unless stated.
- No contract will subsist between you and Virility Health Ltd for the sale by it to you of any order unless and until Virility Health Ltd accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has been dispatched.
1. Place of performance and applicable law
Virility Health Ltd is a company registered in England. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this site are directed solely at those who access this site from the United Kingdom mainland. Virility Health Ltd makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. English law shall govern this Agreement. You and we each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising out of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
2.1 Virility Health Ltd has taken reasonable care in the preparation of the content of this site. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Virility Health Ltd disclaims all warranties (express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this site.
2.2 Virility Health Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this site.
2.3 Certain links in this site (typically a banner advert or icon) will lead to sites which are not under the control of Virility Health Ltd. When you activate any of these you will leave the Virility Health Ltd site and Virility Health Ltd has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any site which is not under the control of Virility Health Ltd.
3. Limitation of Liability
3.1 You agree that Virility Health Ltd shall not be liable either in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any:
3.1.1 loss of profits, revenue or goodwill or any type of consequential, indirect or special loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected with this Agreement;
3.1.2 direct loss or damage (including loss or damage which is reasonably foreseeable or occurs naturally in the course of things) resulting from any acts, omissions, failures or delays occurring on or in relation to those parts of the Internet not under Virility Health Ltd's direct control including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of sales, non payment of sums due, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of reputation, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss (even where Virility Health Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
3.2 You also agree that (except in relation to such liability as has been expressly excluded in clause 3.1 above) the maximum aggregate of liability of Virility Health Ltd in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise (even where Virility Health Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage), for any loss or damage whatever arising from or in any way connected with:
3.2.1 any defect in a product;
3.2.2 any failure by Virility Health Ltd to process signals, data, information, orders or messages correctly or in a timely manner;
3.2.3 any misrouting or non-delivery of signals, data information, messages or orders from you to other persons or from other persons to you, or any scrambling or distortion of data or information contained in them; and
3.2.4 any liability not excluded by this Agreement shall, in respect of any one or more events or series or events (whether connected or unconnected) taking place within any twelve month period be limited, in the case of defects falling within clause 3.2.1, to the price of the relevant goods and otherwise to £50. This limit shall also apply in the event that any exclusion or other provision contained in this Agreement is held to be invalid for any reason and Virility Health Ltd becomes liable for loss or damage that could otherwise have been limited.
3.3 You agree and acknowledge that you are in a better position than Virility Health Ltd to foresee and evaluate any potential damage or loss that you may suffer in connection with the goods and services provided by Virility Health Ltd, and therefore that Virility Health Ltd cannot adequately insure in respect of such liability. You warrant to Virility Health Ltd that you will insure against, or bear yourself, any loss for which Virility Health Ltd has excluded liability.
3.4 Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations of liability set out in this clause 5 may not apply to you.
3.5 In particular, nothing in this Agreement shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of Virility Health Ltd.
Save to the extent that it falls within the provisions of clause 5, you shall indemnify Virility Health Ltd and any third party (including its sub-contractors) from and against any liability, losses, rights, expenses, loss of profits, business interruption, consequential loss, pecuniary loss, claims or legal proceedings, including, but not limited to claims involving defamation and intellectual property infringement, and expenses, including legal fees, arising from your use of the Virility Health Ltd site or purchase of goods and/or services from that site which are brought or threatened against Virility Health Ltd or suffered or incurred by Virility Health Ltd by another person or entity.
5.1 Delivery times quoted are estimates only, and Virility Health Ltd shall not be liable for any delays caused except to the extent caused wilfully or negligently by Virility Health Ltd.
5.2 If Goods are being ordered from outside Virility Health Ltd country of residence, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. Virility Health Ltd is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Virility Health Ltd cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this site are the copyright of Virility Health Ltd or its content providers. As a visitor to the Virility Health Ltd site you are licensed to copy electronically or to print portions of this site for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Virility Health Ltd's prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
7.1 Intellectual property rights in any software or any other copyrighted materials ("Software") and supporting documentation supplied by us to you remain our property or that of our licensors.
7.2 Without our written consent and without affecting any applicable statutory rights under the Copyright (Computer Program) Regulations 1992 (as amended, supplemented or replaced from time to time) you shall not and shall not permit any other person to:
7.2.1 disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or in any other way interfere with the Software;
7.2.2 copy or modify the Software; or
7.2.3 create any new Software partly or wholly based on the Software.
7.3 Subject to the terms of this Agreement, you are licensed to use the Software and associated documentation non-exclusively, but only for the purposes identified on the site in relation to the Software.
7.4 You must not transfer, assign or sub-license your right to use the Software or attempt to do so.
8. Typographical and Pricing Errors
In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse to meet or to cancel any orders placed for that product or service whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Matters Beyond our Reasonable Control
Virility Health Ltd shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by circumstances out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightening, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, flood, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
In the event of conflict or inconsistency between the terms of the English language version of this Agreement and any translation provided by us, the English language version shall prevail.
In the event that any term of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable by judicial decree or decision, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.